What if divorced families have one parent living in district and one out of district?

Posted by:

You will need to complete an Election to Attend form for approval.  Custody paperwork and proof of residency is required for review. These forms are available on the Duneland website:  Enrollment/Registration, Forms & Documents. Please print, complete and return to Connie Crowley at the Duneland School Corporation Administration Building before July 20, 2022.  These forms are only valid for one school year.