What if my childcare provider lives in another Duneland attendance area?

Posted by:

If you reside in one Duneland attendance area and your childcare provider resides in another Duneland attendance area, you will need to complete a Childcare Transfer Request Form.  This must be turned into the Duneland Administration building for approval.   Please print, complete the form, and return to Connie Crowley at the Duneland School Corporation Administration Building, 601 W. Morgan Avenue, by July 20, 2022.  These forms are only valid for one school year.