What should I do if I live with a Duneland resident and I do not own/rent the home?

Posted by:

You will need a letter from the homeowner stating you and your student(s) reside at their home.  You will also need the homeowners proof of residency (see list above) In addition, a piece of mail addressed to yourself with the current address.