Prospective Duneland students who will be five years old on or before
August 1, 2020, may register for the 2020-2021 school year
at their respective school.
BAILLY, BRUMMITT, JACKSON, LIBERTY & YOST
Thursday, March 5, 2020
3:00-5:00 p.m. & 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Documents needed at Roundup are:
- A legal birth certificate
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Two (2) documents that verify residence
- current mortgage or lease
- additional document (current utility bill, current bank statemment, vehicle registration, etc
Prior to Roundup, families are encouraged to complete the online application, as well as the new student information packet. Please bring the completed packet to Round-up.
Please Note: If you are the parent of a current Duneland Student and wish to enroll an additional student for the first time (for example, a kindergarten student), please log in to your Skyward parent account to complete the online application (do not use the link above). Look for the "New Student Application" button on the top left. This will help ensure that your new student account will be linked with your parent account.