- Art on the Air - Wednesdays 9 and Noon - radio show that opens with a short Spotlight Interview about local art events in Northwest Indiana's three county area, then continues with a long-form feature interview.
- Bird Note – 10:45am - Bird sounds & stories coinciding with the time of year when you see or hear the featured bird.
- CHS Weekly Report – (every Wednesday) 7:15 am & 12:15 pm Hosts: CHS Principal and Assistant Principals. Guests are CHS students involved in a variety of activities at the high school.
- Community Bulletin Board – 8:15 am and 1:15 pm Public Service Announcements of upcoming local community events.. Evan talks about events happening in Chesterton. For example - car shows, events at the beach, historical walks and more! Hosted by WDSO students - Matthew Hruskocy and Max Good.
- Historically Speaking – (1st Thursday) 9:02 am & 12:00 pm Host: Serena Sutliff, Curator of the Westchester Township History museum. Includes a monthly historical trivia topic, upcoming programs at the museum and “History Spotlight” featuring a topic in Westchester Township history. Monthly guests from the museum or the Westchester Public Library to discuss new exhibits or programs at the museum or library .
- Melinda’s Garden Moment - 8am- Gardening Tips from nationally known gardening expert, Melinda Myers.
- Naturally Speaking - (4th Tuesday) – 10:15am and 2:15pm Hosted by: Naturalists from the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. Includes highlights of upcoming events at the National park. Pet Talk – (2nd Thursday) 9:00 am and 12:00 pm Hosts: Veterinarians from Arbor View Animal Hospital. Advice on how to care for pets of all kinds. Includings animal sounds and tips to care for your pet. Features pets of all kinds including lizards and horses.
- Porter County Perspective – (every Thursday) 4 – 4:30 pm Host: WDSO News Director. Talk show focusing on various topics of interest to Porter County residents including pre-election and election coverage. Rebroadcast friday at noon Hosted by Jo Parlock.
- Scope - Wednesdays at 4pm – An hour long journey of Prog Rock music – Hosted by Gregg Kovach – Manager of WVLP radio in Valparaiso.
- Sound Beat – Weekdays at 1pm - takes a daily trip through the history of recorded sound using rare recordings from the Belfer Audio Archive at Syracuse University. Each episode focuses on one particular recording.