To Participate in Athletics at CHS...
- Have a current physical form on file in the Athletic Office.
(physicals accepted after April 1)
- Have regular daily attendance at school.
- Must pass five (5) full credit classes.
- Have a positive attitude and good behavior.
Note: All CHS students who participate in extracurricular activities are subject to the provisions of the Positive Life Program
Why participate in an athletic program?
- To develop skills, interests, and talents beyond the classroom
- To experience being part of a team and perform at public events demonstrating one's skills and talents
- To apply what has been learned in the classroom
- To grow through competition.