Chesterton High School
Calendar Dune News Skyward Parent Portal Staff Directory

2125 South 11th Street

Chesterton, IN 46304

Phone: 219-983-3730

Transcript Requests 

    If you are transferring schools, applying to college, or need to send your transcript to an employer or other destination, you are now able to place your transcript requests online with - the safe, paperless way to send transcripts directly to the destinations you choose.

    Please note that there is not a fee to have your transcript sent electronically.